Ever feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders? You’ve got demands at work, taking care of the kids, feeding the pets, running errands, volunteering to run the 5k for the local charity, holiday shopping. Life can be quite the burden. Unfortunately, your roof can feel the same way. To avoid the dangers of a collapsing roof, keep an eye open for these warning signs.
- Sagging sections of the ceiling
- Severe leakage
- Doors or windows that have shifted and are difficult to open or close
- Bent roofing frames or structure
- Bent roofing conduits or pipes located near your ceiling
You don’t want to let your roof get this far. The damage is much more expensive. Here are some things you can do to prevent from discovering these signs in your home.
- Remove any accumulation like fallen leaves or debris and any mold that has grown
- Ensure drains and gutters are debris-free and working properly
- Free your roof of any recently dumped snow or heavy ice