P.I. Roofing often gets the question, “What can I do to help prepare my home to have a crew working on my roof?” Rest assured, P.I. will come prepared with everything needed to help get your roof in tip-top shape. However, there are things that we do and that you can do to help prevent accidents.
- Our roofers want to avoid debris from falling into garages and carports. We have tarps that we use to help prevent this, but if there are gardens around your home, you may want to cover with sheets, also. We are known for our cleanliness after a job and will take whatever precautions necessary to keep your home looking even more beautiful than when we started.
- Consider parking all cars in the street away from any dust or debris. This also allows space for roofers to keep their tools and supplies close at hand.
- Put away any delicate items on shelves that may wobble due to roof work or vibrate due to loud noises.
- If you have a pool in your backyard, use the cover while work is being done.
- Feel free to ask us any questions or give special instructions or requests. We are here to serve you!